OnBoard Circuits, Inc. offers quick and cost-effective PCB Prototype services to complement their PCB offering. A prototype PCB is an important first step to a successful final production run since it allows you to perform tests for design and functionality. OnBoard Circuits provides unbeatable value and a top notch customer service experience when taking your PCB from prototype to production!
- OnBoard Circuits will waive tooling costs when taking your PCB prototype to production.
- In some cases, OnBoard Circuits will credit the cost of the prototype if you decide to take your prototype to production with us.
- Quick prototype turns of 24-48 hours available.
Customer Service Experience
- OnBoard Circuits will effectively communicate with your assembly facility to determine best panel formal to create an efficient process.
- OnBoard Circuits will panelize the boards for production after prototypes are tested and approved by customer.
- DFM (Design for Manufacturabillity) check available upon request.
- Ease of transition from prototypes to production makes OnBoard Circuits the ideal one-stop shop.
With us, you can compare prices and realize you’ll be getting the best value and performance for your dollar. Onboard Circuits is able to provide the most competitive cost effective PCB assembly services by waiving tooling costs when taking your PCB prototype to production. In many cases, We will even credit the cost of the prototype if you decide to take your prototype to production with us. Before you go into full production, we want make sure you are testing high quality and top performance PCB prototypes for the lowest price possible.
We refuse to waste your time, because we know how valuable it is. To streamline assembly, OnBoard Circuits will effectively communicate with your assembly facility and determine the best panel format. Also our full turn-key PCB assembly services can allow 24 – 48 hour turn arounds for your PCB prototypes.
We excel in efficiency and are a one stop shop for all your PCB prototype assembly needs. We will even perform a DFM (Design for Manufacturabillity) check upon request. And by panelizing the boards for production after prototypes are tested and approved by customers, Onboard Circuits can ease the transition from prototype to production. Our practices allow your products to be tested quickly and enter the market in an even quicker fashion.
We are committed to customer satisfaction through top-quality services. For over 15 years, this has meant providing 24 – 48 hour quick turns for the highest quality PCB prototypes. We take no shortcuts in our assembly process and adhere to IPC-A-600 specifications and guidelines.